Open the Table reservation cube to make a reservation.
First, you'll find here more information on this service in your community.
Click the button [Make reservation] to start a table reservation for one of the restaurants in your community. The table reservation form will be gradually extended as you'll fill it out.
You can make a table reservation step by step and you'll select:
- the day : default day is the current day
- the available service: default the currently running service is shown or the next service coming up
- the number of people: default number is set to 2, the maximum number in this dropdown is defined by the max party size that is configured for the current service in your community ( eg max 10 persons per reservation)
- the available timeslots for this service for the selected number of people
- special occasion (if active): you can indicate a special occasion ( eg Birthday)
- high chair or booster seat (if active): this option can be configured per community
- special request (free text): this is an optional field to give extra information or a suggestion to the dining staff
After clicking [Request] your reservation will be sent to the restaurant staff who'll process it. You will have the following options to choose from:
- Back to home -> leads you to the home screen
- View your request -> leads you to your newly created request
- Place another request -> leads you to the create request page where you can create a new reservation
- Request again for next day -> leads you to the create request page with the selected date on the next day (based on your selected date of the previous request) and, when possible (enough places left in the slot), will fill your data with the data from your previous booking. When not possible, nothing will be filled in but you can select another slot/slot group.
You'll receive a reminder via Cubigo notifications on the day you've booked a table.
Click the button [Your reservations] to consult the list of reservations you've made. They're sorted chronologically.