There are multiple ways to invite a resident to a community activity.
Option 1: The Activities cube on your Home screen (front office)
Through the front office, all users with the admin, staff, volunteer, or vendor role can take attendance and/or subscribe residents for an activity.
Click on the Activities cube > View activities > search in the Calendar in the top right corner for the specific activity you want to subscribe to > Click on the specific activity tile to open the activity details.
- In this detail screen, you can perform multiple Staff actions such as Add attendee, Take attendance, Invite users, or Copy link to a news article. Click on the Staff actions drop-down list in the top right corner to see your options.
- Select Invite users if you want to invite someone. Select one or more users to invite.
Option 2: Navigation panel for Activities (back office)
As a staff member for Activities, you can also add attendees or take attendance through the back office panel in your Activities service.
In the back office, go to ACTIVITIES > Items and select the specific activity from the grid by clicking on it.
- The activity detail opens and shows a second tab titled Attending.
- On this page, you can manage the attendance.
- Click the [Invite] button in the top right corner to add a person (resident, family, prospect, etc.) to the attendee list (this needs to be prior to the activity starting).
- In the Search name or apartment drop-down list, select the name of the attendee.
- Click on the [Invite] button.
Option 3: iOS Staff App
1. Open the Cubigo Staff app on your iOS device such as an iPhone.
2. Tap on the Activities cube to access the activities page.
3. To open a specific activity in the list, tap on the Activity.
The Activity page will be displayed for the activity you have selected. The blue [Invite] button will be displayed. Tap on it to invite residents.