To reactivate an inactive user profile in Cubigo, please follow the steps below:
1. In your back-office navigation menu on the left, go to USER management. Depending on what the
role is of the user that needs to be reactivated, select either Contacts, Residents, or Team Members.
2. Click on the Clear All Filters icon at the top of the user grid/list (the icon that looks like a trash can
next to the [Filters] button).
3. You will now see both ACTIVE and INACTIVE user profiles in the grid/list.
4. In the Search field at the top, you can enter the user's Name, Email, or Phone number. After entering
the user's information in the search field, Cubigo will automatically search for and find the user.
5. The user profile you were searching for should now appear in the grid/list. In the Status column, you
will see their current status as INACTIVE.
6. Go to the Action column (last column on the right). Click on the drop-down menu, then choose
Activate to change the status of the user.
7. After you make the change, you will see a Status Change message in the bottom right corner.
8. In the Status column of the grid/list, you will see that the user's profile is ACTIVE again.
Note: As an option, you can also search for an inactive user by following the steps below:
1. At the top of the user grid/list, click on the Clear All Filters icon (trash can icon).
2. Click on the [Filters] button
3. Filter by All Roles, All Emails, and/or All Statuses.
Please sign in to leave a comment.