All prospect and contact profiles created on a request from CLM Pipeline have a relationship with the parent company/headquarters. They do not yet have a relationship with your residency; therefore, you will not find these individuals in your residency's User Management.
From CLM Pipeline, upon successful completion of an application, you can convert these profiles and thus connect them to your residence (as resident and contact).
Different scenarios for profile conversion are possible, depending on the role the prospect and contact person has and whether they already have a relationship with a fellow residency.
Taking into account the theme in the application (residential care center, assisted living, services, etc.), these scenarios for profile conversion are possible:
- Convert prospect profile to a resident within your residence (Independent Living Center or Assisted Living Center)
- Convert prospect profile to resident within your residence (Independent Living Center or Assisted Living Center ) while maintaining the relationship to Contact person (non-professional)
- Convert prospect profile to resident within your residence (Independent Living Center or Assisted Living Center) without maintaining the relationship to Contact (professional service provider)
The prospect or contact cannot be converted to your residency if he/she:
- does not have the role 'Prospect' or 'Contact' OR
- is already connected to another provider/residence within your network.
Provided the necessary permissions are obtained from the head office, this conversion can be done from User Management at your parent company. Contact a corporate level administrator for this.
How to perform conversion?
Use the filters and the search function at the top of the list of Pipeline Requests to find the request for which you want to convert the prospect profile.
From the selected request, select the action ' Convert Prospect' via the action button (far right) to start the Profile Conversion. This action can only be performed once per request.
Then follow the steps as indicated in Cubigo to move the prospect profile from the Pipeline request to your residence. Cubigo explains which conversion is possible; you can confirm yourself via Yes/No to proceed as described.
The profile conversion can only be done once: once this profile conversion is made from Pipeline Requests, this action cannot be repeated.
This person's profile is now moved and actively connected to your residence as a resident. In case this person had a personal relationship as contact person in the application, this profile was also transferred along with it to your residence as contact person. You can find this in the resident's profile, see the Relations tab.
You can find these persons under User Management, in the groups Residents and Contacts respectively.
How to let the contact actively participate?
If you also want the contact person to actively participate with your residency via Cubigo, send him/her an invitation e-mail so that he/she can activate his/her profile.
Check if you have registered the correct personal email address of the contact person in the profile, initially entered from the CLM request.
To do this, find the name of the contact person in User Management under Contact person and use the action ' Send invite'.
Contacts can now receive your newsletters through Cubigo, schedule visits and more.
Enrich your resident profile
You want to know your residents as well as possible! You can now update the resident's personal profile as much as possible and enrich it with relevant information:
- address and room number (apartment): see Profile, tab Personal.
- date of moving in: see Profile, tab Account
-interests: see Profile, tab Preferences
- visit opportunities: see Profile, tab Visit
- interests (for activities): see Preferences tab
To conclude this conversion, you should also update the status of this request. If contract signing has taken place, update the status of the application to 'Closed converted'. This way, this application and its follow-up will be completed.