How to assign a package:
- Start by expanding the back-office options by pressing the three lines on the top left of your menu bar. Select wallet then request.
- Select assign package.
- Search for the resident you are wanting to assign a package to on the left side, then choose what package the resident is requesting, as well as the month the package will begin.
- NOTE: The package will start the following day after the request unless the “Assign credits now” box is selected
How to create a new package:
- expand the back-office select settings under wallet, then Add Package
- Enter the name of the package (ex: IL resident, gold, silver ext.) as well as the amount given in the package. *Cubigo will already have the repeated amount custom to your community*
How to view wallet credit:
- there is a wallet tab located in the resident profile where you can view current credits and the expiration of the credits.
- You are also able to view the number of credits left on the receipt after residents have paid for their meal