Cubigo Wallet gives the ability for residents to pay with credits in Dining POS and In-suite Dining.
Configure recurring credit packages
Credit packages can be created and assigned to residents
- a credit package contains a configurable amount of credits that will be loaded in the resident wallet each month.
- unspent credits will expire each month and won't be transferred. The date when the balance is cleared and a new package is loaded can be set in the configurator.
To configure the credit packages, navigate to Wallet --> Settings in the back office panel:
Within this overview, you can add new packages by clicking on Add package. Add the name of the package and the amount. Click on Save. A new package will appear in the overview.
- Credit rollover
- When the setting for rollover is enabled, a set amount of credits can be transferred to next month when the reload date is reached (instead of having all unused credits expire)
- When the rollover setting is enabled and the package of the user has a rollover ceiling amount configured, then we will transfer credits for this user.
- The rollover amount is the maximum amount of credits that can be transferred and is configured on the Wallet package level.
- If a user has less or equal credits than the defined rollover amount, then all credits are transferred.
- On the Wallet grid in the user profile, we visualize the maximum amount of credits that can be transferred on the reload date and the actual amount that is transferred ('Expired Credits' row).
- To create Shared Wallets, navigate to the Shared Wallets tab. Click on Add shared wallet.
- Choose the resident to be the owner of the wallet and the other resident that the wallet will be shared with. *Being the owner of the wallet does not give them any more privileges than the other*
- When a user does not have enough credits to complete a transaction, we made it possible to do so and use up all remaining credits in the wallet. This will be done by purchasing the missing/needed credits and topping up the wallet with the needed amount to finish the order. The additional credit purchase will automatically be registered to be paid on account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.