Each activities has a link, that can be used internally in the platform, to allow residents to go to the activity directly.
This is commonly used in news articles and in information pages (in an "upcoming events page for example).
1. Create an activity. If a refresher is needed, click here
2. Go to the activity and copy the link
- from the front office: go to the Staff actions dropdown and click “copy link”.
- from the back office: Go to the activity detail, and click “copy link”.
3. Create the news article or add an information page, and paste the link using the hyperlink
4. Your event will then be available as a hyperlink - so the users can access it directly.