If you want to make sure that corporate users can sign-in on the visit kiosk of child communities, take the following steps:
1. Go to the back office of the corporate Cubige profile > click on team members
2. Search for the corporate user who needs to have sign-in access to the child communities and click on the name
3. click on the box next to 'Community' to select all communities
4. Click below at 'Show' and afterwards click on 'Apply'
5. All 'Visibility' statuses will now appear as 'visible'
6. The corporate user will now be found on the visit kiosk of all child communities