With the IT Support cube, you can request IT services to be carried out in your apartment for your network and/or devices.
1. From your Cubigo Homepage, click or tap on the IT Support cube.
2. Click or tap on the [Place request] button. Note: If you wish to see a history of your previous
IT Support requests, click or tap on the [Your requests] button.
3. Fill out the form with the relevant information.
- Select the location where the support needs to be performed. The default location is your apartment number.
- If you request IT support for your own apartment, you can select the option to allow staff to enter your apartment, even when you are not home. Check the box to grant permission.
- If this option is applicable, select the room where the work must be performed. If the room is not in this list, it is possible to select [Other] as an option. If this option has been chosen, please specify the room in the Comment box.
5. Type of issue
- Specify the type of IT Support you are requesting to be performed. If your issue is not in the list, you can select [Other] as an option. If this option has been chosen, please specify the issue in the Comment box.
- Sometimes, it is necessary to add more detail about the request. This will help staff to better understand the issue and help them to solve the issue more quickly and efficiently. Please don't hesitate to add any relevant information about the issue in this field.
7. Confirm request
- Once you have filled out all the necessary information, you will need to confirm the request by clicking or tapping on the [Request] button. The information related to your IT Support request will be stored and the IT staff be notified of your request.
- After placing the request, your request will be saved and you will be taken back to the previous view. A message will appear in the bottom-right corner to confirm your request.
- The responsible staff member(s) will automatically be notified. They will reach out to you if there are any questions or to confirm a date and time for the IT Support request to be performed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.