The user profile is accessible via User Management and consists of multiple profile sections where all relevant user information is kept. In relation to the content and the use case, the user itself and/or the staff have access to this profile section.
Click on a user name in the list to enter the profile sections.
The profile is built up by the following sections:
- overview : gives a summary on resident's profile;
- account : relates to Cubigo account information;
- personal : represents personal user information, biography and contacts (relatives);
- preferences : lists the user's preferences, interests and favorites;
- challenges : informs on the user's challenges;
- absence : a section to register information about resident's absence;
- notes : a section to leave notes related to a resident and relevant for your colleagues and staff members to read and/or follow up.
As staff you can update each of these profile elements with relevant information on the resident. The sections Overview, Challenges, Absence, Notes and Tasks are only accessible for staff, not for residents nor family.