Please note that if your community utilizes a Point Click Care (PCC) integration, some profile fields will not be editable within Cubigo because this data is managed directly by PCC. In the case of a PCC integration activation, the following fields will be managed directly by PCC and not therefore not modifiable within your Cubigo profile:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birth Date
- Move In Date
- Dietary allergies and preferences may be included in your PCC integration as well.
The user profile is accessible via User Management and consists of multiple profile sections where all relevant user information is kept. In relation to the content and the use case, the user itself and/or the staff have access to this profile section.
Click on a user name in the list to enter the profile sections.
The profile is built up by the following sections:
- overview: gives a summary of the resident's profile;
- account: relates to Cubigo account information;
- personal: represents personal user information, biography;
- connections: here you can manage resident's contacts and connections;
- preferences: lists the user's preferences, interests and favorites;
- challenges: informs on the user's challenges;
- privacy: adjust privacy settings;
- absence: a section to register information about the resident's absence;
- notes: a section to leave notes related to a resident and relevant for your colleagues and staff members to read and/or follow up.
As a team member, you can update each of these profile elements with relevant information on the resident. The sections Overview, Challenges, Absence, Notes and Tasks are only accessible for staff, not for residents nor family.