Cubigo creates -upon request- metrics that bring general trends and detailed information on the services in your community and on a corporate level.
Contact us for more information on this feature.
Power BI embedded dashboard
Cubigo works with PowerBi to create metrics about the services, trends but also detailed information that leads to relevant community insights.
For Activities, we offer a report that focuses on the activity offer and resident engagement. You can find this report under the section 'Metrics'. By default, it will not be active, but can be activated per community -upon request-.
You can also access the dashboard with the following information:
- 2 bar charts containing the top 10 and bottom 10 activities, based on attendance during the activity occurrences (necessary to do attendance tracking!)
- A line graph (to show trend) showing the number of activity attendances versus the number of unique participants per week
- 4 KPIs (for the selected period in date filter):
- The total number of tracked attendances
- The number of unique participants
- Resident participation: percentage of residents that have at least 1 attendance during the selected period
- Total number of activities organized during the selected period
- A line graph showing the number of activity occurrences versus the number of attendance-tracked activity occurrences per week
- A treemap containing the number of activity occurrences per activity dimension
Attendees & Level of Engagement tab