As a team member, you can create a group chat within your community.
You can select the active users from a dropdown list and invite them to participate in the group chat. Give a group chat a relevant name that refers to the subject.
You have to send at least one message to the group to activate the chat. We suggest sending an initial message describing the purpose of the chat.
Popular group chat topics include
- resident groups like the resident council or community volunteers
- shared interest groups like bridge, book club or golf
- staff only chats for easy, instant communication
To create a group chat:
1. Click on the [New chat] button on the left.
2. Click on [Create group chats] --> Next
3. Add the group name and users to the chat.
Via the setting wheel (top right) of the opened chat, you can perform multiple actions as a team member for this group chat:
- remove a member
- add new member
- rename the chat