As a team member, you can create a group chat within your community.
NOTE: Residents cannot create Group Chats, only team members can create Group Chats.
To activate the chat, a team member needs to send at least one message. We suggest sending an initial message describing the purpose of the chat.
Popular group chat topics include:
- Resident groups such as the resident council or community volunteers
- Shared interest groups such as bridge, book club, or golf
- Team member only chats for easy, instant communication
Create a Group Chat
To create a Group Chat, please follow the instructions below:
- On the top menu bar of Cubigo, click on the Chats link
- In the top left corner of the Chats page, click on the [New chat] button
- When the New chat options appear, select Create group
- Click on the [Next] button
- Enter the Group name (give the group chat a relevant name that refers to the subject)
- Add people to the chat from the drop-down list (search by their name or apartment number)
- If you have added any people by mistake, click on the [Remove] button next to their name
- If you are finished adding people, click on the [Start] button
- Enter your message at the bottom of the Chats page
- When you are finished entering the message, click on the [Send] button
Edit a Group Chat
To edit a Group Chat, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the Group Chat that needs to be edited
- Go to the top right corner of the Chats page
- Click on the Settings icon
You can perform the following actions as a team member for this Group Chat:
- Remove a member
- Add new member
- Edit the group name
When you are finished editing the Group Chat, click on the [Done] button at the bottom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.