In order to know your residents and learn about their level of engagement and activity, their personal preferences and interests, we offer you a 360° view.
The user details in the admin user management section contains 4 sections:
- Overview: 360° engagement view
- Account: settings like email, password...
- Personal: personal data like phone number, apartment...
- Preferences: the resident's personal interests
In the ‘Overview’ section staff gets an overview of a resident’s engagement for last month
- The total number of activities attended for last calendar month
- Engagement is categorized by the 6 dimensions of wellness. The segmentation is shown in a pie chart, with absolute numbers and by percentage.
- The curve shows the number of activities the resident attends per calendar month.
- Below the graph, the number of drop ins and sign ups are shown separately, and additionally the number of interested subscriptions and no show / attended statuses are shown.
- When using the month selector, the numbers below change accordingly and the dot for the selected month is highlighted in the curve.
Recently attended list
- This list contains the resident’s activity subscriptions for the last 30 days. The grid lists the activity title, location, category, date, time and the subscription status.
This section contains the administrative account details for this resident.
This section contains the personal profile information for this resident, such as address, gender, profile picture and birth date and also a personal biography.
This section contains crucial information on the resident's preferences for activities and interests. These interests will be used for automatically suggesting activities to the resident.