To check how many meals a resident had you need to follow the steps:
1) In the back office go to Dining --> Requests.
2) Select the date range, e.g., only April.
3) Click on the 'Filter' icon in the 'Client' column.
4) Enter the resident's name and click on 'Filter'.
5) In the column 'Order' you will see all orders made by the selected resident during the selected time frame. You can also see the number of items ordered per each request.
Another way to check this is to export all requests to the Excel file. In this file (click on the 'Export' button in the top right corner). You can then filter the requests by name, date, the status of the request as well as see all meals ordered in the grid.