To create a virtual activity that will be shared over all underlying communities, please follow the steps below.
- Go into each community and create a (recurring if needed) virtual activity
- Make sure to broadcast this virtual activity to the in-suite channel
- Copy-paste the YouTube URL of an existing video in the second text box
Virtual YouTube Live Activity
- Follow the steps in this article in your corporate environment: https://support-community.cubigo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013404479-YouTube-Live-How-to-set-up-virtual-activities-in-your-community
- Copy the YouTube Livestream URL and paste it in every community as a virtual activity (see steps above)
- Every scheduled activity (virtual) claims/hijacks the in-suite channel feed. This means that an already-playing video will be interrupted.
- Priority: YouTube Live > YouTube virtual activity > News item video