If you want to track attendance on Desktop or Laptop, please go to this article:
Attendance | How to track attendance at an activity
How to Track Attendance Using the Staff App on iPhone/iPad
1. Open the Cubigo Staff app on your iOS device such as an iPhone.
2. Tap on the Activities cube to access the activities page.
3. The Activities page will display a calendar and list of scheduled activities:
- If you need to go to a previous date, swipe to the right with your finger on the numbers in the calendar, then tap on the date to see the scheduled activities for that day.
- Each activity will display the title, location, time, and number of residents signed up for the activity.
4. If you wish to see only a specific activity category displayed, tap on Filter in the top right corner.
All calendars will be chosen by default. Calendar options: All calendars, Family, In house channel, Prospect, Resident AL, Resident IL, Resident MC, Resident SN, and Staff.
If you do not wish to select an activity category, tap on Activities in the top left corner to return to the Activities page.
5. To open a specific activity in the list, tap on the Activity.
The Activity page will be displayed for the activity you have selected.
- The blue [Take attendance] button will be displayed. If the Activity has not yet occurred, the blue button will say [Attendance not available].
The Location will be displayed. Tap on Location to expand or show the Location information. Tap on Location again to collapse or hide the information.
The Recurrence, Summary, and Category information will be displayed.
- The next section will display the number of residents SIGNED UP and, if applicable, will display the MAX number of residents allowed for the activity.
The Resident Name will be displayed with their location category included underneath their name.
6. To take attendance, tap on the blue [Take attendance] button. The Attendance screen will be displayed with the following items:
- Search all users – This option allows you to search all users in your system even if they have not signed up for the Activity. Type in the name to search. Tap on the name to select. The user will now appear in the ATTENDING section. This is a useful option for residents that are walk-ins. If you do not wish to choose a user, tap Cancel to return to the Attendance screen.
- Attending – After attendance has been taken, the ATTENDING section will display the names of residents that have attended the activity. The SUGGESTED section will display the residents that have signed up for the activity. This is a toggle button that can be switched back and forth between Attending and All users.
- ATTENDING – “There are no attendees” will be displayed by default until the attendees are chosen. To select attendees when taking attendance, you can choose from Search all users, All users, or Suggested.
- SUGGESTED – Residents that have signed up for the activity. If the resident attended the activity, tap on the resident. The resident will now appear in the ATTENDING section.
- All users – This option will display all users in your system. Scroll down to find the resident, then tap on the name in the list to select them so they will appear in the ATTENDING section. Tap on the Attending toggle button near to top to return to the Attendance list. The resident will now appear in the ATTENDING section. This is a toggle button that can be switched back and forth between Attending and All users.
- Only Residents - Turn this switcher on to find only residents in the search list.
7. If you are finished, tap Next in the top right corner.
- The names of the No shows for the activity will be displayed. If there are not any no shows, you will see the message, “Nobody is missing! You can save without worry.”
8. If you are finished taking attendance, tap on Save in the top right corner. You will see the message, “Attendance saved successfully.”
9. When you return to the activity page, you will see either a green checkmark next to the resident(s) that attended or a red x next to the resident(s) that did not attend.
10. If you need to make changes to attendance for the activity, tap on the blue [Adjust attendance] button.
11. Tap on the Resident Name to see the following options:
- Delete – This action will delete the resident from the activity. If you choose this option, you will see a message “Removing attendee was successful."
- Interested – The resident will receive a reminder for the activity but will not be signed up for the activity. If you choose this option, you will see a message “Reservation change saved."
- Create note – As an option, you may write a note about the resident and the activity.
- Type options: General, Incident, Fitness, Engagement, and Dining.
- Flag note – As an option, the note can be flagged.
- Note – Enter your note in the box.
- If you are finished with your note, tap on Save in the top right corner. You will see a message, “Note saved.” Tap on Cancel in the top left corner if you do not wish to save your note.
- When you return to the activity, next to the resident’s name you will see 1 note saved.
- Cancel – Tap Cancel to return to the Activity.
Activity engagement tracking
Levels of engagement can be tracked on a new page during the attendance tracking flow, as well as on the Activity overview.
In the activity overview: The level of engagement is shown on the attendee record. When you click on the record, the current actions open. In this list, you can add the engagement level (this action is only added for attending non-staff users). If an attending user does not yet have a level of engagement set the action will allow adding one.
Levels of engagement entry during tracking: a new page is shown after the current 'No shows' screen. On the page, a list of all tracked users is displayed. The level of engagement can be easily set by toggling the records.
- How to track residents' engagement during the activity
Additionally, the feature has a setting to activate default engagement tracking. When enabled each attendee will get a default level of engagement tracked (Active) without interference.
Note: The Staff app does not offer a zoom feature.
Tip: As an option, you may tilt your iPhone/iPad to view your screen horizontally.
Please sign in to leave a comment.