Add a participant to the activity waitlist
When adding a new activity, if the option was chosen to Enable waitlist after maximum number is reached, you may add a participant to the waitlist.
1. In the back office, go to Activities > Items
2. Select the specific activity from the grid by clicking on it. The activity Details page opens and displays
Second tab titled Attending. On the Attending page, you can manage the attendance.
When the maximum number of attendees is reached, you can no longer add a resident to an activity, but you can add him/her to the waitlist.
3. Click on the orange [Add resident to waitlist] button in the top right corner.
4. When the Add attendee box appears, select a participant from the Search name or apartment drop-
down list (tip: enter the first name, last name, or apartment number).
5. If you are finished with selecting the participant, click on the orange [Add resident to waitlist] button.
The participant has now been added to the WAITLIST for that activity.
If a resident unsubscribes to the activity, the residents on the waitlist are not signed up automatically. Activity staff can determine who moves from the waitlist to the attendee list by changing the resident’s subscription status in the attendee list.
If you change the status to Signed up, he/she will receive a notification about the status change and the activity reminders.