TELS Direct Supply
The TELS integration provides the same integration as with TheWorxHub. Bi-directional sync and status updates of Maintenance tickets are performed between Cubigo and TELS. When the API integration is activated, Maintenance staff members can manage all the Maintenance tickets that are created in Cubigo in their TELS back-office application.
New requests in Cubigo are immediately created in TELS using a stateless API connection by the Cubigo back-end. Afterwards, our back-end application checks for status changes and updates the corresponding requests in Cubigo. The user who created the request in Cubigo will be notified of any status changes.
- Pushes new Cubigo Maintenance requests to TELS
- Synchronizes Maintenance request status with notifications
Maintenance Workflow with Cubigo & TELS Integration
- All Requested / New requests are marked in BLUE
- All Confirmed requests are marked in GREEN
- All In Progress requests are marked in YELLOW
- All Done / Closed requests are are marked in GRAY
- All Canceled or Declined requests are marked in RED
- All On Hold requests are marked in ORANGE
With the TELS integration, the Action column is grayed out in Cubigo since the status is updated in TELS: