The Cubigo team has developed a Visitor Management module that facilitates a smooth & safe visiting process in your Senior Living community. The solution allows communities to do the following:
- Quick onboarding of family members on the website/app to pre-book visits
- Screening questions (on the app or at the entrance using a kiosk)
- Limit the number of visits per day and timeslot through a capacity schedule
- Have different capacity schedules for different locations within a village
- Restrict visits at the resident level
- Limit the number of family members per visit and location
See here training videos about how to use main features in Visit cube.
1. Here you will know how families can plan a visit to their loved ones, choose the date, time and location.
2. In this video you can see how staff members can request a visit for families via a backoffice.
3. Here you will know how to create a new visit location, set interval between visits, first and last timeslots and also how to put capacities per each timeslot.
4. In this video there is an overview of how to edit existing schedules, change capacities and add extra slots.
5. Learn how to manage exceptions for holidays or other special occasions in this video.
6. If you want to limit visits on a residential level (), you need to follow the instructions in this video.
7. Want to inform staff, residents or families about new regulations or updates? Learn here about how to create news articles.
8. Follow this video to learn more about how to consult insights in the activity offer, engagement-disengagement, resident attendance and staff attendance (hours) for your community activities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.