From the Homepage, you can plan a visit via the Visit cube.
1. Click or tap on the green [Visit] cube and read the information (if applicable) about planning a visit to
2. Click or tap on the [New visit] button to schedule a visit. Note: If you click or tap on the [Your visits]
button, this will display a history of your previous visits.
3. The page with visiting options will be displayed.
4. The name of the family member you wish to visit will appear at the top. If you wish to visit
a different family member, you will need a visit code that must be obtained from a community team
5. Browse the Visit locations and calendar (when would you like to visit?), then Choose timeslot. You
will see the visiting options per visit location. If the maximum number of visitors for this resident has
already been reached, we will propose the next free visit.
6. To follow compliance and safety regulations, a maximum number of visitors is allowed per visit
location. Please respect this and choose a visit location that allows the total number of visitors.
7. You can only reserve a free slot. If a time block is colored gray, the time block is full.
8. Indicate how many people will visit the residence, including yourself. To follow compliance and
safety regulations, a maximum number of visitors is allowed per visit location. Please
respect this and choose a visit location that matches your total number of visitors (as the booker,
include yourself in the number of visitors).
9. Read the visit Charter for the community (click on the charter link to read it). You can only register for
and plan the visit if you agree to the visit charter. Check the box after you have read the Charter.
10. Click or tap on the [Request] button to confirm your visit.
11. A confirmation will be sent to your email. This confirmation email will include your visit details.
12. At the time of the scheduled visit, please bring this confirmation with you to the community.
Enjoy your visit!