New features in Cubigo
Release scheduled for August 20, 2018
- The week overview also shows the full date instead of only the weekday.
- Wizard steps in the right top corner are not clickable because it would lead to incomplete orders.
- The transportation request details also show the requested "Extra help" and "Billable status".
- When using digital signage, the length of the short description is crucial for a good result on the screen. Therefore we added counters on the description input fields.
- Staff can create a new dining request for a resident.
- Dining request details can be printed using a "print" link on the request details page.
- The dining request overview also displays the chosen time slot (breakfast, lunch, dinner) of the residents request.
- The dining items grid can be filtered on a date range, using a from/until datepicker.
- The dining request details also contain the residents apartment number.
- The dining items grid also shows the availability details of every dining item.
- Dining item description also has a character counter for optimal digital signage publication.
- The Dining import file can now contain an empty column if the kitchen is closed for that day or the menu for that day is entered manually.
- The news item text field also has a character counter for optimal digital signage publication.
- Staff can edit the details of a transportation request on the request detail page.
- Transportation requests can be marked as billable by staff. The resident can only view the billable status (not possible to edit).
- The transportation grid (and export) also show the billable status of requests, with a filter option.
- The transportation request details also shows the requested extra help.
- Cubigo can provide community based metrics on usage and requests.