Currently, there's an active visit schedule for your community. The parameters for this visit schedule have been defined previously.
Check with your corporate organisation to know if this schedule has an infinite or limited duration (end date to book visits).
If it has a limited duration, be sure to define a new visit schedule before the expiration date. In that case, the new visit schedule will become active from the date following the expiration date of the current schedule.
From now on, an admin user can optimize the current visit schedule in multiple ways via Visit Settings:
Option 1: Do you want to modify the capacity for a specific day or hour ?
- Go to the tab 'Capacity' --> select the specific date in the calendar and optimize the existing capacity according to your operations. This modified capacity will be active on the day and/or hour you've selected.
Option 2: Do you want to define a new visit schedule (first time) ?
- Go to the tab 'Schedule' and start a new visit schedule for a specific visit location. Define all parameters for this new schedule.
- Assign the residents to this schedule for whom this visit schedule will become valid.
- The capacity in the schedule is set to zero. Modify the numbers according to your capacity.
The new visit schedule will not commence immediately. We'll indicate the start date for this new schedule, according to the end date of the current ongoing schedule.
Option 3: Do you want to modify an existing visit schedule ?
- Go to the tab 'Schedule' and edit an existing visit schedule for a specific visit location. Attention: Modifying the interval (slot duration) will generate automatically a new visit schedule.
- Residents who have been assigned to this schedule previously, we'll keep this link.
- The capacity in this schedule is copied from the previous schedule version. You may modify the numbers per slot according to your capacity.
The new visit schedule will commence immediately. We'll indicate the start date for this new schedule, according to the configuration of the current ongoing schedule.
Please verify if there're any conflicts with the visits that are already planned on the previous schedule. If so, cancel and/or rebook those.
Option 4: Do you want to change the visit location for a resident ?
- Go the resident profile via User management --> Open the tab 'Visits' --> Modify the visit location for this resident.
This new visit location will become active immediately. Previously planned visits will not be cancelled, nor changed. Please cancel and rebook the visits to the new location if needed.