Here you'll find the Cubigo terminology related to the POS (Point of Sales) module.
- POS: point of sales
- Table overview: an interactive seatmap gives an overview of all tables in the restaurant and their status. The color markup reflects the table status; free table (grey), reserved table (blue), seated (red), ordered (orange) or served (green).
- Census: the census list shows all residents that are currently seated in the dining room, per type of living ( assisted living, independent living, ...) . This way, the chef and servers get an idea of how many residents still to expect during the service.
- Item price: each dining item has it's specific price. An item prices is the same for all users/roles. Item prices are the same for take out and eating in restaurant.
- Bundle price: A bundle price is a all-in price for dining, applicable on user role and slot level, and support these in combination with item prices. E.g. a specific bundle price can be set for residents for a 3 courses dinner with one glass of wine and water. E.g. this 3 courses bundle price is not valid for visitors and family, who'll pay another bundle price.
- Billable item: A billable item is a dining item that will be invoiced, on top of a bundle price. To complete the above example, a cup of coffee or tea will be marked as billable item on top of the 3 courses dinner bundle price for residents. All billable items can be exported easily for invoicing at the end of the moment.
- Billing domain: refers to the central invoice overview in User management (back office left panel) where all information on requests and orders, it's payment status, reasons to bill and export lists are available.