In order to retrieve a list of all billable orders/request at the end of the moment, staff can mark a specific request as billable.
This option only works when configured in the community setup, check your Cubigo POC.
So staff opens a specific request (line) in the back office and performs the following steps:
- open the specific request you want to mark as billable
- indicate if the request is billable or not (yes/no selection) – by default a request is not billable,
- select a billable reason (options are configurable)
- the amount linked to the billable reason is automatically filled in ( cfr configuration)
- keep or overwrite the amount that is linked to the billable reason
- note: a billable reason ‘other’ can be used with amount ‘0 dollar’, the amount can always be freely edited
Requests that are marked as billable are written to a billable domain ( Invoice overview in user management) when the request is finished and the service delivered, so when the request status = done. From the billing domain, the billable lines can be exported to a csv file. Each billable line in this file contains the resident code, the property code, transaction type ‘charge’, transaction date, billable amount and charge code.
For Housekeeping, Maintenance and Transportation the transaction date in the export is the date the request status was set to ‘done’.
Once an item is exported to a final invoice export, the item gets a final ‘exported’ status in the invoice overview. So the billable information for this request can no longer be changed in the request details. As long as the billable request is not exported, the billable information can be changed.
All billable items are consolidated at user management level. Read more in this section about how to generate the list of billable items for invoicing.