There are multiple ways to subscribe a resident, family, or volunteer to a community activity.
Option 1: The Activities cube on your Home screen (front office)
Through the front office, all users with the admin, staff, volunteer, or vendor role can take attendance and/or subscribe residents for an activity.
Click on the Activities cube > View activities > search in the Calendar in the top right corner for the specific activity you want to subscribe to > Click on the specific activity tile to open the activity details.
- In this detail screen, you can perform multiple Staff actions such as Add attendee, Take attendance, or Copy link to a news article. Click on the Staff actions drop-down list in the top right corner to see your options.
- Select Add attendee if you want to subscribe someone Just this once or as a Recurring activity. Click the [Add attendee] button. The name of this person will appear in the Attending section on the right side of the screen.
You can now select more than one user at a time while adding attendees to the activity.
Option 2: Navigation panel for Activities (back office)
As a staff member for Activities, you can also add attendees or take attendance through the back office panel in your Activities service.
In the back office, go to ACTIVITIES > Items and select the specific activity from the grid by clicking on it.
- The activity detail opens and shows a second tab titled Attending.
- On this page, you can manage the attendance.
- Click the [Add attendee] button in the top right corner to add a person (resident, family, prospect, etc.) to the attendee list (this needs to be prior to the activity starting).
- In the Search name or apartment drop-down list, select the name of the attendee.
- Click on the [Add attendee] button.
- If the attendee chooses to only be Interested in attending the activity, the attendee will not be signed up for the activity, but will receive a notification about the activity.
- You can also click on the [Take attendance] button in the top right corner to open and manage the attendance list (up to 7 days after the closing of this activity).
- If a resident is a drop-in, select their name from the Search name drop-down list.
- Click on the [Continue] button to proceed.
- If no one is missing from the attendees that signed up for the activity, you will see the message, "Nobody is missing! You can now save this attendee list."
- If you are finished taking attendance, click on the [Done] button.
Remove a resident from an activity
- In the Activities' back-office panel open the activity and navigate to the Attending tab
- In the line with the resident's name click on [Choose] --> [Delete].
- If the activity is recurring you will be asked whether you want to remove a resident from one particular event or from all instances of this activity. Select an option that you need and click on [Unsubscribe].
- You will see the message, "Removing attendees was successful.
The resident participation status differences for an activity are explained below:
- I'm going - This indicates the resident will definitely attend. The resident is included in the maximum number of participants. It is not possible to choose this status once the maximum of participants has been subscribed to.
- I can't go - If the resident changes their mind after choosing the 'I'm going' option, the resident can change their status to say they can't go to the activity.
- Signed up - This is the status when sign-up is mandatory. Similar to the I'm going status, signed up indicates the resident will definitely attend, but it also implies an obligation on the part of the resident to pay any fees if applicable. The resident is included in the maximum number of participants. It is not possible to choose this status once the maximum of participants has been subscribed to.
- I'm interested - This indicates the resident may or may not attend. The resident is not included in the number of participants. It is still possible to choose this status even though an activity has reached the maximum of subscribed participants.
- Not interested - Once a resident has indicated he or she is interested, this choice is also available to indicate they are no longer interested.
- Waitlist - A waitlist is enabled for the activity after the maximum number of participants signed up is reached.
Note: For more detailed information about a request status, please view the following article:
Export to PDF
- If you want to export and/or print the list of attendees, go to the Attending tab, click on the Export drop-down list in the top right corner, then select Export to .PDF
- You also have the option to export and/or print a list of activities on the Activities page. Click on the Export drop-down list in the top right corner, then select from the following options: Day view, Week view landscape, Week view portrait, Month view, and Export to .PDF
- A .PDF file is generated with all the attendees and details such as their name, profile picture, email, date of signing up, attendance status, and mobility aids (if indicated in the resident's profile).
Note: The location where your downloaded files are stored depends on the Operating System of your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Please refer to the manual of your device if you cannot find it. Downloaded files are typically stored in a folder called Downloads.