Open the Table reservation cube to make a reservation.
First, you'll find here more information on this service in your community.
Click the button [Make reservation] to start a table reservation for one of the restaurants in your community. The table reservation form will be gradually extended as you'll fill it out.
You can make a table reservation step by step and you'll select:
- the day : default day is the current day
- the available service: default the currently running service is shown or the next service coming up
- the number of people: default number is set to 2, the maximum number in this dropdown is defined by the max party size that is configured for the current service in your community ( eg max 10 persons per reservation)
- the available timeslots for this service for the selected number of people
- special occasion (if active) : you can indicate a special occasion ( eg Birthday)
- high chair or booster seat (if active): this option can be configured per community
- special request (free text) : this is an optional field to give extra information or a suggestion to the dining staff
After clicking [Submit reservation] your reservation will be sent to the restaurant staff who'll process it. You'll receive a reminder via Cubigo notifications on the day you've booked a table.
Click the button [Your reservations] to consult the list of reservations you've made. They're sorted chronologically.