As staff you can manage the table reservations within this service in the left back office panel. This is not linked to the dining requests.
When a new reservation comes in, staff receives a push notification and the counter in the blue badge in the staff panel goes up. This counter shows the number of reservations in a ‘requested’ state. Once the request is confirmed by staff, the counter goes down. When staff confirms or cancels a request, the resident receives a push notification and a notification in his/her notification center.
- An email can be sent out to certain users/emails (configurable) notifying them when the number of people in a reservation is changed, with a deep link to the request detail
All reservations come together in the Reservations grid, sorted by requested time slot per day and per service (Dinner). Each line represents a specific reservation mentioning the time slot, client, number of persons, special requests etc. You can search, filter or sort the results in the grid using the icons on top of the columns name, request date and request status. Filtering/search is also possible on name and status. Canceled requests are shown in this grid also.
Click the export icon (top left) to download a PDF version of the results in the grid.
Use the action buttons to manage the reservations and change its status ( requested – confirmed – canceled). The requestor will get notified about your status change. You can also bulk change the status, by clicking the selector beneath the list and applying for the correct status.
The current total (top of the grid) counts the people/seats that are reserved for the selected day and service, deducting the number of seats from canceled reservations.
- column ‘Time’: requested timeslot. The grid is by default sorted by timeslot. Sorting is also possible on name, request date and request status. Filtering/search is possible on name and status. Canceled requests are filtered out by default.
- column ‘Client’: requestor name and role
- column ‘Contact’: requestor e-mail, cell and/or landline phone number
- column ‘Request’: date and time the request was placed
- column ‘Reservation’: the number of people and the table name if one entered by staff
- column ‘Special request’: free text special request and special occasion information
- column ‘Extra’: contains ‘High chair’ when selected or any other additional options that are configured (tags)
- column ‘Comments’: comments added in the communication thread in the request (see right: request details)
- column ‘Status’: requested – confirmed – canceled
As with the other Cubigo service, table reservation also supports ticket-related communication between the requestor and the processor. If the requestor posts a comment in a request, the orange dot appears in the staff panel. This dot is visible as long as there is a request with an unread comment. In the grid, this request also has an orange pill in the comments column.
Team members can also change the table number and the number of people by clicking on the pencil icon: