The Cubigo Desktop App for Mac OS X is available for download here: https://cubigo.com/en/product/download/
1. Click on the green "download" button
2. Once the application has downloaded, click and open the downloaded file
3. Drag the Cubigo Logo onto the Applications Folder
4. Your Applications Folder will automatically open - double click on the Cubigo App to open it
5. A pop-up message will appear
- If you see this one, Click Open
- If you see this one, click open- Cubigo is an identified developer and the Application is verified and secure.
- If this pop-up appears, click ok
Now go to your System Preferences | Security & Privacy and click "open anyway".
6. To pin the app to your Dock, right click on the application, Select Options | Keep in Dock.
And you now have Cubigo installed on your Mac desktop.
Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher
Go to https://www.cubigo.com/download to find your appropriate download.
Please sign in to leave a comment.