Editing a user's information resembles the form we used to create a user. You can access that form by pressing anywhere in the row the the user's name.
At the top you can find the option to change the password of a user.
- This field can not be empty
- The password must contain at least 8 characters
- Don't forget to press [Save user] at the bottom of the form
If you want to change the password because your residents are having difficulty logging into Cubigo then please also have a look at this article:
An overview of the data we store:
- Profile picture
- First name (This must be filled in)
- Last name (This must be filled in)
- Email (This must be filled in. Make sure you enter the email address correctly)
- Password (The password must contain at least 8 characters)
- Landline phone
- Cell phone
- Apartment ...
- Zip code
- Birth date
(This field must be filled in. Pay special attention to the role, since any user with Administrator privileges has access to a lot of information of the residents in your community)