If you use your iPhone/iPad, please go to this article:
How to Track Attendance on Desktop or Laptop
To manage the attendees of an activity, go to the the back office navigation menu > select ACTIVITIES > Items.
Locate the item (activity) in the Activities list. If you are having difficulty finding the item you are looking for, please view the following article:
The overview of activities in the list is available in the following views: ALL, THIS WEEK, THIS MONTH.
The activity title, start hour, number of attendees and maximum number (if any) are shown on the activity card.
In the activity items THIS WEEK and THIS MONTH view, a pie chart visualizes the division of the activity across the 6 dimensions of wellness for the selected week or month (the pie chart view can be hidden by clicking on the arrow next to Dimensions in the top left corner. Click the arrow again to show the pie chart). The activity list, week, and month overview can also be filtered by selecting All Calendars and All dimensions of the activities in the top left corner.
Your other options for the calendar at the bottom are Select Facilitator(s), Navigation arrows to move to the next or previous Week and Month, and Timeline on/off.
When clicking on a specific activity in this overview, you will be taken to the activity edit screen.
If this is a recurring event, you will need to select either I want to edit the event just for this day or I want to edit this and all future events.
Click on the blue [Continue] button to proceed.
As an option, if you would like to add an activity from the calendar, click on the blue plus button and you will be taken to the Add activity screen.
The ALL view displays a list of all activities.
The Attending column indicates the number of attendees subscribed to the activity.
Track attendance of residents
This functionality is available from the day of the activity until 7 days after the activity start time. During the 7 days from the start date, you can manage the attendance of residents for a specific activity.
To see an overview of attendees that have signed-up, click on on the number in the Attending column. This will list all residents with a Signed up or Going status.
Color labels highlight the attendee status in the Status column.
The activity status is displayed above the grid: Published, Unpublished, Canceled, or Archived.
The Contact details for the residents are visible here.
The list also indicates the Challenges for the attendee.
To track attendance of residents during or after the activity, click on the blue [Take attendance] button in the top right corner. This page shows the list of people that have Signed up for the activity.
- When the Take attendance box appears, checkmark the box before their name(s) to record who attended the activity.
- Residents who signed-up and were checkmarked as attending, will have the status of Attended in the tracking column of the attendee grid.
- Residents who signed-up and were not checkmarked as attending, will have the status of No show.
- As an option, you may use the search bar to register the attendance of residents that did not sign up before the activity, but showed up to join the activity; they will have the status of Drop in.
- Click on the blue [Continue] button.
- If there was no one missing from the attendees that had signed up (No show), you will see the message, "Nobody is missing! You can now save this attendee list."
- Click on the blue [Done] button (tip: you can click on the [Back] button if you missed a resident when taking attendance).
- In the Tracking column that is the first in the list, you will see the status of Attended or No show.