To manage the Cubigo accounts of your residents, select [Management] from the sidebar.
We distinguish multiple components in user management: directory, notes, tasks.
The Directory displays an overview of all the users that are activated for your community.
Here you can add, remove and de-activate profiles as well as edit the profiles of your residents in Cubigo. See the next few articles for an explanation of how that works.
Profile deactivation has the following consequences:
- Login attempt: "Invalid login attempt."
- Requests get status canceled, request comments get status read, activity signups are deleted
- User is no longer shown in directory
- User is no longer available when adding a request as staff/admin or adding attendants
- After reactivation, the user can see request histories again
From this directory, you can activate a birthday calendar. Only residents that allow for sharing their birthday in the community are listed. Age is only shown if allowed by the resident. The birthday calendar is exported in a community branded MS Word template.
This section lists all notes registered in chronological order ( most recent note on top of the list) with an indication for for flag. A flag refers to an action to be taken. Click on a note line to open the note. You can use the filter and selector to work in this grid.
This section lists all tasks registered in chronological order with an indication on the assignee, he status and an action button. You can use the filter and selector to work in this grid.