*Please note that if your community utilizes a Point Click Care (PCC) integration, you will not be able to create new resident accounts in Cubigo. The resident should first be given a PCC account and Cubigo will automatically pull this information to the platform so that the resident account is created in Cubigo as well.
From the Admin side menu, you can open the User --> Contacts/Residents/Team members view. At the top right you can find the [Add user] button:
This procedure is relevant for Admin to add an individual user in the community. If you want to upload a batch of users, see the next section.
Staff and services staff accounts have access to this user management in a 'read-only' modus. They can not edit or delete user account details.
Clicking on the button displays the following user account form:
Fill in all the relevant information and press [Save user]. Each new user will get the default language and time zone corresponding to your community.
An overview of the data we store:
- Profile picture
- First name (This must be filled in)
- Last name (This must be filled in)
- Email (If a person do not have an email address, the dummy email address will be created automatically)
- Password (The password must contain at least 8 characters)
- Landline phone
- Cell phone (Preferred for communication)
- Apartment, room, unit, building, floor, etc.
- Role (This must be filled in. Pay special attention to the role, since any user with Administrator privileges has access to a lot of information of the residents in your community)
We identify users by their email address. When trying to add a user with an email address that is already registered with Cubigo, an error message will appear. Enter another email address or change the email address of the user in Cubigo and attempt to add the user again. Also you can log into Cubigo with the email address that already exists.