Underneath this article you can find a link to an Excel file. Download this file and enter the data of all the residents you want to import into your community in the [Import] worksheet of the excel file. In the [Examples] worksheet you can find the technical descriptions of the formatting of the data we expect in the different columns.
The data you can enter is as follows:
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory and cannot be left empty.
- If unsure, then simply use "US"
- 2 upper-case characters
- Any of the valid ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country codes
- If unsure, then simply use "America/Los_Angeles"
- Any of the non-deprecated IANA tzdb identifiers
- If unsure, then simply use "en-US"
- 2 lower-case characters + "-" + 2 upper-case characters
- A valid ISO 639-1 language code, followed by a valid ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
Once the file is complete you can import it into Cubigo.
Press Choose a file... and then Upload.
- We identify users by their email address. When trying to upload a user with an email address that is already registered with Cubigo, the import will be stopped. Change the email address of the user in the excel or the user in Cubigo and attempt to import the file again.
- When importing the users are added to the community. The accounts of users that are already present are not overwritten nor replaced.