When you have logged into Cubigo with an administrator or staff account, you will see that there are important elements that are not visible to residents.
We publish your logo in the upper left corner next to the menu button. There is a dark bar to the left of the screen. This is where all the administrator's tools are brought together in the back office panel.
By pressing this menu icon you will open the back office panel.
Depending on your role and rights linked to it, and the services (cubes) activated in your community, you may see more or less items in this menu. With these items you can:
- Manage your community accounts in user management (as admin)
- Have access to your community user profiles
- Manage the services that your community offers to the residents
- Manage & process the requests that are placed for these services
- Communicate with residents about these services
- Inform the residents about the services
The management of the different services are explained in more detail in the corresponding chapters under the section "Administrator".