Different services have different needs and workflows. To better understand what the status is of the requests, provided below is an overview of the request states.
- All Interested / Requested / New requests or statuses are marked in BLUE
- All Going / Signed Up / Confirmed requests or statuses are marked in GREEN
- All In Progress requests or statuses are marked in YELLOW
- All Done / Closed / Ready / Delivered / Parked Outside requests or statuses are marked in GRAY
- All Canceled or Declined requests or statuses are marked in RED
- All On Hold requests or statuses are marked in ORANGE
As an administrator and manager, you are setting these states while processing the requests internally. This allows you to keep track of which tasks are done and which tasks still require action. Changing the status of a service also sends out a notification to the residents to confirm their request is being handled and the status is being changed.
You can also communicate about these tasks with the residents by adding comments to the tasks. Please read the following article for more details:
How to manage comments on a task
Also, please see the following pages for a more detailed overview of the process for each service:
- Activities | Overview of the process
- Transportation | Overview of the process
- Maintenance | Overview of the process
- Dining | Overview of the process
- Valet | Overview of the process
Please sign in to leave a comment.