Different services have different needs and different workflows. To better understand what the status is of the different requests we provide you with this overview of the request states.
- all "new" requests are marked in blue
- all confirmed requests are marked in green
- all requests "in progress" are marked in yellow
- all "closed" requests are are marked in grey
- all "cancelled" requests are marked in red
- all requests " on hold" are marked in orange
As an administrator and manager you are setting these states while processing the requests internally. On the one hand to keep track of which tasks are done and which tasks still require action. Changing the status of a service sends out also a notification to the residents to confirm them a specific request is being handled and the status is being changed.
You can also communicate about these tasks with the residents by adding comments to the tasks. Please read the following article for more details:
Also see the following pages for a more detailed view of the process per service:
- Activities | Overview of the process
- Transportation | Overview of the process
- Maintenance | Overview of the process
- Dining | Overview of the process
- Valet | Overview of the process